Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary




It's amazing to think that we've been married for 4 years! We have had life experiences that we will always remember, some good...some bad! But we've had them all together. We've also had many life plans that have changed and some unexpected ones. We love where we are at in life right now, expecting our first baby and finishing up school. We love being able to live here at Wymount and have this amazing chapter in our lives! 
I am so glad that 4 years and 8 months ago Shad called me and asked me out! I would never take back any of our dates: watching him take pictures for the college newspaper, watching him ride his bike, or watching him take pictures of other people riding their bike! I just had to be around him and that's still how it is today! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are so cute! I love your pictures. Happy Anniversary!

Katie Fish said...

Awww...cute pictures!! Happy anniversary (a little late...sorry!)!!!

Jeffrey and Brittany Luna said...

Hey Guys!!! Happy Anniversary! I sam a link to your blog on Jason and Sara's blog so I thought I would write so you can check out our blog too! Congrats late on the soon to be baby too... I didnt know you were expecting...

Shad Hopkins Photography said...

you looked really good in your wedding dress

Heather and Spencer said...

I love those pictures! Remember when we went on that double date on Valentines day? Every time I see those pictures I laugh. Happy Anniversary!
Do you mind if I add your blog to mine?