Saturday, July 12, 2008

LexisNexis Owlz Game

My work decided to take everyone to the Orem Owlz Baseball Game on Friday Night. It was a lot of fun. Shad couldn't go, the poor guy had to go to New York (I know, I feel really sorry for him too!). They fed us an all you can eat bbq and we had a raffle and then we went and watched the game. We were all really excited about the raffle, there were some pretty good prizes and some ok prizes. I won a $15 gift card to Jamba Juice (which I don't love) and then right afterward Dallin won a $25 gift card to Olive Garden (which he doesn' t love and I do!) so we switched! I was very excited after that. And Chelsea got a LexisNexis fleece which we've both wanted since we started working there! I was very jealous!
Chelsea and Jacoby
Dallin and Jessica (Dallin and I started together at LN)
Chelsea and I - I would die at LN without Chels!
Dallin, Chelsea and Me This is our Supervisor Angie. She is so much fun! We LOVE her!

2 comments:

When Two Became One said...

Carly!!! how the heck are you? Congrats on your baby, I'm so excited for you. I wish you guys the very best ever. Summer said she was moving really close to you and she's really excited about that. I hope we get to see you guys soon.

Cody and Kylie said...

Thats so weird! I know Dallin! I hope everything is going well. We need to set up a double date or something. or we can just hang out, but hey...whatever works! :)