Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 weeks left!

I feel like I should be blogging more but I'm struggling finding the time, the energy, and something exciting to write about. Granted, I am pregnant so that's exciting enough some might say...but I feel like it's been 9 months and nobody really wants to hear about my pregnancy all the time! I don't even want to hear about it all the time! he he. And it's a little hard these days to focus on my pregnancy when I'm still going to school and working among other things!

So we are down to our appointments every week which is such a bore! I hate it. But it must be done. We have exactly 3 weeks left and we are both very excited. I am noticing Shad being more excited lately. We went to St.George last weekend and met my parents there to visit my grandma and also picked up our crib from my parents. As soon as we got home Shad wanted to put it together. So that made me happy. We already had bought the changing table and baskets to match, the bedding and I got my diaper bag a few weeks ago. (I was on cloud 9 after we bought it...I still am when I think about it and look at it!) Oh and our rocking chair is coming in the mail today! I am very excited about that! It is so comfy!

ps, this picture was just taken from my cell phone...just to let people see...but what some of you can't really see is the cute little fish on the bedding!

We are so excited to have our little ______ (insert name here) come into our lives in a few short weeks! We will post asap when we have him.

5 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Wow! That is a very cute crib. Three weeks will go by so fast. I bet you are so anxious. Good luck and take lots of pictures to post!

Elise Maygren said...

I'm surprised you don’t enjoy going to your doctors apts…I sure loved going. We are glad to see Shad so excited, he is going to be a great daddy. Elise

Chelsea said...

I LOVE your crib and the bedding with the fish is darling! Isn't it so exciting getting everything ready? Three weeks, huh? I have almost two left ... I'll be thinking of you when I'm up doing late night feedings ... and knowing I'm not alone! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet baby!

Emily said...

That's my dream crib! I'm so excited for little Fletch to get here. Three weeks will go so fast. I want to come see his room.

Katie Fish said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the crib and LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding. I so need to get that for our little baby Fish when we get a crib. :) It matches my last name...I'm not trying to copy you! :) haha Anyway, I'm totally jealous that you get to do all the buying the crib and bedding and all that fun stuff. We're not buying a crib yet or really any sort of baby room stuff. :( So yeah...I'm jealous. I'll just come drool over all yours when I come down to Utah! :) SO good to see an update!