Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Landon

So last weekend our little nephew Landon came out to see US!...ok not really. But Hallie, Mike, and Landon all came out from Michigan to celebrate a few very important days in their lives. On Friday the 2nd Landon was legally Hallie and Mike's baby! On Saturday we got to go to the Salt Lake temple and see Landon be sealed to Hallie and Mike. It was really a special experience. Then on Sunday we got to see Landon get a blessing from his dad in church. Riley and Shad got to participate which was special. I'm going to post my pictures later but in the meantime check out the photographer's blog. (my sister hired a photographer to capture these moments!) http://threewinksstudio.blogspot.com/ Except I should have posted mine first and then hers later because now that I post my pictures after her's they will just look ridiculous. Anyway, Landon looks so cute and my mouth hurt so bad after the pictures and trying to make these kissing noises that made him laugh so hard. Oh the things we do for the ones we love!

No comments: